- QT Hotel, Gold Coast04/04/2016 – 05/03/16
- Melbourne21 August 2015 – 23 August 2015
- Online26 March 2015
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel, Canberra6 March 2015 – 8 March 2015
- Enoggera Bowls Club, 72 Pickering Street (cnr Bowling Street)Sunday 19th October 2014 – Sunday 19th October 2014
- Brisbane3 September 2014 – 7 September 2014
- Sydney7 August 2014 – 10 August 2014
- Woodleigh Retreat - Mt Tamborine13th June 2014 – 15th June 2014
- SLQ, Brisbane, Qld11th October 2013 – 13th October 2013
- 7 October 2013 – 13 October 2013
Author Archives: Admin
Post by Tania Joyce. Get your copy now!
48 hours in a writing retreat, 6 writing buddies, 14 bottles of wine and 1 manuscript = a perfect weekend. No I didn’t drink all the wine myself I shared it with my fabulous YonBeyond writing group. This weekend we … Continue reading
Imagine a blissfully quiet and peaceful location, perched on the very edge of a deep, deep valley. Surrounded by rainforest, birds, and clear, crisp mountain air, Woodleigh Retreat is a comfortable and therapeutic getaway for anyone wanting to get stuck … Continue reading
English nurse, Fleur Armitage, wants to escape all reminders of the Great War, which killed family and friends; by living as far from its reminders as possible – in outback Queensland. Jack Edgarson is a pastoralist, war hero and damaged … Continue reading
Award winning novel for your reading pleasure.
The heat level turns up with Nikki Dee Houston’s launch of All Fired Up. Available Now!
Fate drew her to Rosamanti. Love made her stay…
Lost in Kakadu by Kendall Talbot is available as of August 1, 2013. Published with Escape Publishing, it is a must read for those that love Romantic Suspense.
Hi everyone. Well, I can’t wait for you all to meet my friends Abbie and Craig. Here’s a little about the book: When Abbie travels to exotic Cambodia, her goal is to find herself again. She also finds that the … Continue reading